Each year, the Employment Security Department notifies the state's 12 local Workforce Development Councils of their upcoming WIOA allocations for the next year through a Workforce Information Notice, or WIN. This WIN follows issuance of the WIOA Title I formula allocation Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) from USDOL, typically around April. The Program Year Youth allocations are typically released in April, and the Adult & Dislocated Worker Program Year and Fiscal Year allocations are typically released separately in June and September, respectively.
WIN 0091 communicates PY2018 and FY2019 WDC allotments for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker programs following the issuance of Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 16-17, Change 1.
WIOA Federal Award Terms PY2018/FY2019
These PY2018/FY2019 Federal Award Terms are incorporated by reference into all WIOA grants and contracts and apply to all federal funds awarded.
WIOA PY18/FY19 Subaward Information Table
The PY18/FY19 Subaward Information Table is incorporated by reference into all PY18/FY19 WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, Youth, and Admin Cost Pool (ACP) grants.
It includes required subaward and subrecipient information, per 2 CFR 200.331 and System Policy 5250, for PY18 and FY19 WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth funds awarded by USDOL to ESD. The document includes a cover page with introductory content and a list of ESD points-of-contract by subject area. Required subaward and subrecipient information is provided on the pages which follow, each page providing all required information for each WDC.
If a WDC believes the information included in this table is incomplete or incorrect, they are asked to notify ESD promptly by contacting the appropriate points-of-contact provided.
WIOA Grants Administration Resources
The resources below offer important information on federal regulations and guidance for those involved in grants administration and management in our One-Stop system.
- State Policy #5260 – Allowable Cost and Prior Approval Requirements
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Department of Labor (DOL) One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part I (July 2002) (PDF)
- DOL One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part II (July 2011) (PDF)
- Workforce Investment Act Final Rule
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Workforce GPS Financial Management Resources Web site
PY2018 WIOA Grants Forms
Below are the form templates corresponding to the new instructions detailed in WIN 0091 for PY18 WIOA allocations grants.
Subaward Agreement templates:
- (NEW) PY18 Youth Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Adult Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Dislocated Worker (DW) Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Administrative Cost Pool (ACP) Subaward Agreement
- WIOA Grant Number Log to complete “Subaward Grant Number” on Subaward Agreements
Exhibit A-1 – Budget and Performance Planning form templates:
- PY18 Youth - Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Adult – Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Dislocated Worker – Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Administrative Cost Pool (ACP) – Budget and Participant Planning Forms