Each year, the Employment Security Department notifies the state's 12 local Workforce Development Boards of their upcoming WIOA allocations for the next year through a Workforce Information Notice, or WIN. This WIN follows issuance of the WIOA Title I formula allocation Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) from USDOL, typically around April. The Program Year Youth allocations are typically released in April, and the Adult & Dislocated Worker Program Year and Fiscal Year allocations are typically released separately in June and September, respectively.
WIOA Grants Forms
Below are the form templates corresponding to the new instructions detailed in WIN 0091 for PY18 WIOA allocations grants. NOTE: FY19 forms will be added by September 2018 or earlier.
Subaward Agreement templates:
- (NEW) PY18 Youth Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Adult Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Dislocated Worker (DW) Subaward Agreement
- PY18 Administrative Cost Pool (ACP) Subaward Agreement
- WIOA Grant Number Log to complete “Subaward Grant Number” on Subaward Agreements
Exhibit A-1 – Budget and Performance Planning form templates:
- PY18 Youth - Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Adult – Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Dislocated Worker – Budget and Participant Planning Forms
- PY18 Administrative Cost Pool (ACP) – Budget and Participant Planning Forms
WIOA Grants Administration Resources
The resources below offer important information on federal regulations and guidance for those involved in grants administration and management in our One-Stop system.
- State Policy #5260 – Allowable Cost and Prior Approval Requirements
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Department of Labor (DOL) One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part I (July 2002) (PDF)
- DOL One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part II (July 2011) (PDF)
- Workforce Investment Act Final Rule
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Workforce GPS Financial Management Resources Web site