The state policies and operational materials on this page are derived from federal laws, rules and guidance. They are provided by ESD's Employment System Administration and Policy Division to help readers understand and accurately administer workforce-development programs.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. You can download this free software directly from Adobe.
- WIOA Title 1 — Fiscal, administrative and program policies.
- WIA Title I-B and ARRA — All policies have been archived.
- WorkSource System — Policies that apply to the WorkSource system as a whole.
- State Guidance — WorkSource Information notices (WINS) that provide clarification on specific aspects of workforce-development programs.
- Trade Act — Policies that provide information and guidance on specific aspects of the Trade Act, including approval of training, occupational-skills training and relocation allowances.
- Employment Service — Polices pertaining to WorkSource-center operations.
- Public Comments — Policies open for review, as well as archived comments.
You can also visit the archives to see policies and guidance that have been rescinded or replaced, but provide historical perspective and reference.