Submitting a service request for technology issues
- If you are experiencing technology issues, those using ESd equipment can submit a service request ticket through ESD Technical Solutions Service Desk Request Online or any user can email a service request using the Service Request Form to the Service Desk. If you are on a home Wi-Fi connection the service desk may not be able to assist you with your internet connection issues. Resolving some issues may require docking your laptop at your office.
- Work stoppage: If you have an issue stopping your ability to work entirely, call the ESD Technical Support Service Desk in the Olympia area at 360-507-9700 or outside the Olympia area, toll-free at 877-397-1212.
- Microsoft is retiring Skype for Business due to its release of Microsoft Teams, which is a more advanced collaboration tool with additional features and expanded functionality. As a result, WaTech will no longer support Skype for Business after July 2021.
- Webex is a convenient application that connects you to online meetings and trainings. Unsure how to use this valuable tool? Browse this Webex handbook.
- The IT Division created some convenient how-to videos.