The National Dislocated Worker Grant (NDWG) informational resources below are meant to assist state and local partners who are considering NDWGs to address the re-employment, training, and support needs of dislocated workers in the local areas.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014, Public Law 113-128, Section 170 (PDF)
- Federal Rules and Regulations 20 CFR 671.10-671.170 National Emergency Grants for Dislocated Workers
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 12-19 - DWG Program Guidance
- Types of NEGs
- DOLETA’s NDWG home page - Includes links to application guidance, grant awards, and performance and reporting resources.
COVID-19 Disaster and Employment Recovery DWG Resources
- WorkSource Information Notice (WIN) 0114 – COVID-19 Disaster Recovery Dislocated Worker Grant Guidance and Instructions
- WorkSource Information Notice (WIN) 0115 – COVID-19 Employment Recovery Dislocated Worker Grant Guidance and Instructions
- WorkforceGPS Webinar: COVID-19 NDWG Recruitment and Implementation Strategies, held September 30, 2020
- COVID-19 Disaster Recovery NDWG Federal Terms, Conditions, and Award Information
- COVID-19 Employment Recovery NDWG Federal Terms, Conditions, and Award Information