Policy information and resources.
- WIOA Title I – Fiscal, administrative and program policies for WIOA Title I-B programs.
- WorkSource System – Policies that apply to the state’s WIOA (one-stop) system as a whole.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance – Policies that provide state guidance on specific aspects of the TAA program, including approval of training, job search and relocation allowances, Reemployment Trade Adjustment Assistance, and Trade Readjustment Allowances.
- Employment Service – Policies related to WIOA Title III Wagner-Peyser Employment Services.
- State Guidance – WorkSource Information Notices (WINs) that provide state guidance and information on topics related to DOL-funded WIOA (one-stop) programs.
- WIA Title I-B and ARRA – All policies have been Archived-Click Here.
- State and Federal COVID-19 Guidance - WorkSource Information Notices (WINs) and DOLETA FAQs that reflect state and federal guidance to address COVID-19 impacts on workforce programs.
- ARCHIVED - State Policies and Guidance - Includes: WIOA Title I, WIA Title I-B and ARRA, WorkSource System, State Guidance. Trade Act, and Labor Exchange
- Public Comment - Policies open for review as well as archived comments.