Welcome to the Workforce Professionals Center, a web resource for the WorkSource system, and one-stop location for all your needs.
Please use the tabs above to navigate.
- The Employment System Policy (ESP) team has published WorkSource Information Notice (WIN) 0073, Change 6, which recaps WIOA Title I operating guidance. Read more about WIN 0073, Change 6 on the POLICY Page.
- The Employment System Policy (ESP) team has published the 1st Work Opportunities Tax Credit (WOTC) Operations Handbook. Read more about the WOTC Handbook on the POLICY Page.
- The Employment System Policy (ESP) team has published the Migrant Seasonal Farmworkers (MSFW) Program Handbook. Read more about the MSFW Handbook on the POLICY Page.
- Washington received a no-cost extension for the Sector Partnership National Dislocated Worker Grant, and areas will now have through April 30, 2018 to spend funding.
- The ESD Monitoring Unit will be on the road again visiting each of the 12 LWDBs beginning September 25th. Check out our monitoring calendar on our website.
- Is your area interested in hosting job fairs with the hospitality industry? Get help through our WorkSource hospitality website.