Welcome to the Workforce Professionals Center, a web resource for the WorkSource system, and one-stop location for all your needs.
Please use the tabs above to navigate.
- The Employment System Policy (ESP) team has published recent updates to several Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Policies. Read more about these TAA Policy updates on the POLICY Page.
- The Employment System Policy (ESP) team has published revisions to several WIOA Title I Policies. Read more about the revisions on the POLICY Page.
- The ESD Monitoring Unit will be on the road again visiting each of the 12 LWDBs beginning Sept. 25. Check out the calendar on Monitoring's web page.
- Washington received a no-cost extension for the Sector Partnership National Dislocated Worker Grant, and areas will now have through April 30, 2018 to spend funding.
- WIOA Youth Eligibility Live Question and Answer Session
One of the most common question topics WorkForceGPS receives is WIOA youth eligibility. Come to a refresher on WIOA youth eligibility. Ask any questions you have and have them answered live. Register now for all four events and come prepared with all of your youth-eligibility questions.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to hear from national and local leaders, experts and practitioners from across the state at the Washington Workforce Conference 2017 on Nov. 7-8, 2017, at the DoubleTree by SeaTac Airport. Check out the conference website for registration and descriptions of conference content and activities.