Each year, the Employment Security Department notifies the state's 12 local Workforce Development Councils of their upcoming WIOA allocations for the next year through a Workforce Information Notice, or WIN. This WIN follows issuance of the WIOA Title I formula allocation Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) from USDOL, typically around April. The Program Year Youth allocations are typically released in April, and the Adult & Dislocated Worker Program Year and Fiscal Year allocations are typically released separately in June and September, respectively.
WIN 0112 communicates PY2020 and FY2021 WDC allotments for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker programs following the issuance of Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 16-19.
Federal Award Terms
These Federal Award Terms are incorporated by reference into all WIOA grants and contracts administered by ESD and apply to all federal funds awarded.
- PY2018/FY2019 Federal Award Terms
- PY2019/FY2020 Federal Award Terms
- PY2020/FY2021 Federal Award Terms
Notice of Funds Availability (NFA) Table
The Notice of Funds Availability (NFA) Table is incorporated by reference into WDCs’ WIOA grants and contracts. The NFA Table contains WIOA funding levels and types available to WDCs, distinct periods of performance for WIOA funds, and subaward and subrecipient information required by 2 CFR 200.331 and System Policy 5250. The NFA Table itself is comprised of NFAs sent by ESD to individual WDCs. An NFA is official notice from ESD that federal WIOA funds are available and that the WDCs can begin to draw these funds.
Subaward Information Table
The Subaward Information Table is incorporated by reference into WIOA grants and contracts administered by ESD. It includes required subaward and subrecipient information, per 2 CFR 200.331 and System Policy 5250, for WIOA Title IB funds. The table begins with a cover page containing introductory content, general information, and a list of ESD points-of-contract by subject area. WDC-specific subaward and subrecipient information is provided on the pages which follow.
If a grantee or contractor believes information included in this table is incomplete or incorrect, they are asked to notify ESD promptly by contacting the appropriate points-of-contact provided.
- PY18/FY19 Subaward Information Table
- PY19/FY20 Subaward Information Table
- PY20/FY21 Subaward Information Table
WIOA Grants Administration Resources
The resources below offer important information on federal regulations and guidance for those involved in grants administration and management in our One-Stop system.
- State Policy #5260 – Allowable Cost and Prior Approval Requirements
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Department of Labor (DOL) One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part I (July 2002) (PDF)
- DOL One-Stop Comprehensive Financial Management Technical Assistance Guide - Part II (July 2011) (PDF)
- Workforce Investment Act Final Rule
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- Workforce GPS Financial Management Resources Web site