WDA Contacts-Trainers-Program Operators - Contains WDA/WDC contacts, WDA Offices, Employment Connections Program Operators and Support Specialists, One-Stop Operators, Data Corrections Contacts. Each WDA is listed individually by area and includes contact information for their local trainers, program subject matter experts, and One Stop Operators. Please contact the WSS Team with changes to this form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding a local program and contract guidance available for Department Head role
- CASAS - Customer's Educational Functioning Level desk aid for Test and Results TP
- Checklist of things to do before submitting a service request
- Creating a participant record in ETO
- WIN0120 - Procedure for Adding Participants to Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) When Individuals Are Unable to Create a WSWA Account
- WorkSource registration form
- WorkSource Veteran registration form
- Create a record PowerPoint process overview
- Create a record process PowerPoint recorded presentation - does not include ETO hands-on demonstation
- NEW! Create a record ETO process training video
- Customer management ETO guide - Staff version 3
- Customer management ETO TouchPoint quick guide
- Customer management glossary
- Economic Security for All Initiative (EcSA) guidance
- ETO Report Pop-up Blockers
- ETO Project-Program Management Training
- ETO Project-All User Refresher Training
- Finding a participant in ETO and adding them to your office if needed
- How do I sign my NDA?
- LinkedIn Learning
- Measurable Skills Gain (MSG) guidance - Documenting and recording progress
- MSG - Recording Measurable Skills Gain in ETO
- MSG - Running the Measurable Skills Gain report
- Opt-out of data sharing in ETO
- Recording an Employer Event touchpoint and running the report
- Removing duplicate TPs from the General Information dashboard
- Reopening a closed program enrollment
- Review Staff Efforts for supervisors
ETO Basic and Refresher Training
Coming July 2022 ETO Basic Training is a 3-module online course designed for new users to gain access to the case management system in accordance with ESD policy requirements. These trainings can also be used as a refresher training for all current users of the ETO/WSWA system.
The modules cover ETO basic functionality and resources to assist staff in cse management and business services. The training modules do not be cover policies, procedures, or program specifics. Program specific training is provided by Program Operators and specialists, supervisors, leads and program subject matter expert at your local office.
The agenda, found below, includes links to the training material covered in the recordings.
- ETO Basic training - Module 1 is an overview of the WPC tabs covering workforce-development data, resources, policies, and events across Washington state.
- ETO Basic training - Module 2 details training resources for ETO, WSWA, Qtrac scheduler and important technology resources.
- ETO Basic training - Module 3 covers the ETO services catalog, and overview of ETO functionality, and resources found on the WSWA job board.
- ETO Basic/Refresher Training Video
- 8-15-19 VIDEO - Resources, Access Approver, Log In, NDA, Disabled accounts, Manage User Settings, Navigation Bar Features & Widgets, Participant Dashboard, Log off, Security Timeout, Support
- 8-22-19 VIDEO - WSWA Seeker Account Creation, WSWA features with and without account, WSWA data to ETO, Self-Services vs Staff Assisted Services, Training Resources
- 9-5-19 VIDEO - Program Management, case managed vs non-case managed ISD, WIOA basic vs full eligibility application Touchpoint, qualifying service
- 9-19-19 Video - Case management, program enrollments, qualifying services, outcomes vs system exits
- 9-26-19 Video - Workforce Professionals Center (WPC), Employer record structure, Impersonation, Employer tabs in WSWA, Job Match
- 10-3-19 Video - How to find a recruiter from a job listing number, case notes and adding, editing group services
- 11-21-19 Video - Basic Services Report Non WIT Integration and ITSS Services TPS