ETO training resources
WDA Contacts-trainers-Program Operators and Specialists
WDA Contacts-Trainers-Program Operators - Contains WDA/WDC contacts, WDA Offices, Employment Connections Program Operators and Support Specialists, One-Stop Operators, Data Corrections Contacts. Each WDA is listed by area and includes contact information for their local trainers, program subject matter experts, and One Stop Operators. Please contact the WSS Team with changes to this form at email@example.com.
ETO basic and refresher training
Beginning in July 2022, ETO Basic training transitioned from a 3-hour live training to 3 recorded training modules. The video series contain the same material covered in the live trainings previously provided by the WorkSource Systems trainer. ETO basic trainings are designed for new users to gain access to the case management system in accordance with ESD policy requirements and allow all staff to use as a refresher anytime.
The modules cover ETO basic functionality, Workforce Professional Center resources and an overview of the WorkSourceWA job match system to assist staff in case management and business service delivery.
The training modules do not cover policies, procedures, or program specifics. Program specific training is provided by Program Operators and specialists, supervisors, leads and program subject matter expert at your local office.
ETO Basic training Module 1 is an overview of the WPC tabs covering workforce-development data, resources, policies, and events across Washington state.
ETO Basic training Module 2 details training resources for ETO, WSWA, Qtrac scheduler and important technology resources.
ETO Basic training Module 3 covers the ETO services catalog, and overview of ETO functionality, and resources found on the WSWA job board.
ETO training accounts are available for trainers to use while training staff. Follow the instructions in this desk aid on how to request training accounts.
After watching the 3 training videos, take the ETO Basic Training Knowledge Review to test you on what you learned from the online trainings. Submit the test to your supervisor to demonstrate you completed the required trainings. Supervisors and trainers can request the answer key by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Case management training
- Adding a local program and contract guidance for those with the Department Head role
- CASAS - Customer's Educational Functioning Level desk aid for Test and Results TP
- Checklist of things to do before submitting a service request
- Creating a participant record in ETO
- WIN0120 - Procedure for Adding Participants to Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) When Individuals Are Unable to Create a WSWA Account
- WorkSource registration form English
- WorkSource registration form Spanish
- WorkSource Veteran registration form English
- WorkSource Veteran registration form Spanish
- Create a record PowerPoint process overview
- Create a record process PowerPoint recorded presentation - does not include ETO hands-on demonstation
- Create a record ETO process training video
- Credential attainment performance measure - functional training documentation
- Customer management ETO guide - Staff version
- Economic Security for All Initiative (EcSA) guidance
- ETO Report Pop-up Blockers
- Finding a participant in ETO and adding them to your office if needed
- Finding a participant in ETO who has opted out of data sharing with non-ESD partners
- How do I sign my NDA?
- LinkedIn Learning
- Measurable Skills Gains performance measure - functional training documentation
- MSG - Running the Measurable Skills Gain report
- Recording an Employer Event touchpoint and running the report
- Recording a group service
- Reopening a closed program enrollment
- Review Staff Efforts for supervisors
Business services training
Refresher training video's
- 9-26-19 Video - Workforce Professionals Center (WPC), Employer record structure, Impersonation, Employer tabs in WSWA, Job Match
- 10-3-19 Video - How to find a recruiter from a job listing number, case notes and adding, editing group services
- Finding an Employer or Recruiter in ETO
- 11-14-19 Video - Employer and Job Posting Reports
- 12-12-19 Video - Entering Business Services TouchPoint
This category will contain trainings not related to case mangement or business services