ETO Training Resources
WDA contacts, trainers, program operators and specialists
WDA Contacts-Trainers-Program Operators - Contains WDA/WDC contacts, WDA Offices, Employment Connections Program Operators and Support Specialists, One-Stop Operators, Data Corrections Contacts. Each WDA is listed by area and includes contact information for their local trainers, program subject matter experts, and One Stop Operators. Please contact the WSS Team with changes to this form at email@example.com.
ETO basic and refresher training
Beginning in July 2022, ETO basic training transitioned from a 3-hour live training to 3 recorded training modules. The video series contain the same material covered in the live trainings previously provided by the WorkSource Systems trainer. ETO basic trainings are designed for new users to gain access to the case management system in accordance with ESD policy requirements and allow all staff to use as a refresher anytime.
The modules cover ETO basic functionality, Workforce Professional Center resources and an overview of the WorkSourceWA job match system to assist staff in case management and business service delivery.
The training modules do not cover policies, procedures, or program specifics. Program specific training is provided by program operators and specialists, supervisors, leads and program subject matter expert at your local office.
ETO Basic training Module 1 is an overview of the WPC tabs covering workforce-development data, resources, policies, and events across Washington state.
ETO Basic training Module 2 details training resources for ETO, WSWA, and important technology resources. (NOTE: disregard the training on the Qtrac scheduler as this resource sunsetted January 31,2023.)
ETO Basic training Module 3 covers the ETO services catalog, and overview of ETO functionality, and resources found on the WSWA job board.
NEW! ETO Staff User Guide this desk aid covers ETO functionality and includes hands on exercises. It compliments ETO basic training module 3.
ETO training accounts are available for trainers to use while training staff. Follow the instructions in this desk aid on how to request training accounts.
After watching the 3 training videos, take the ETO Basic Training Knowledge Review to test what you learned from the online trainings. Submit the test to your supervisor to demonstrate you completed the required trainings. Supervisors and trainers can request the answer key by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! ETO full registration training
This training is essential to understanding the requirements for capturing all data elements needed for a full/complete job seeker registration. This training should be completed along with the ETO Basic Training.
Case management training
- Adding or disabling a local program or contract guidance for those with the Department Head role
- CASAS - Customer's Educational Functioning Level desk aid for Test and Results TP
- Checklist of things to do before submitting a service request
- Creating a participant record in ETO
- WIN0120 - Procedure for Adding Participants to Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) When Individuals Are Unable to Create a WSWA Account
- WorkSource registration form English
- WorkSource registration form Spanish
- WorkSource Veteran registration form English
- WorkSource Veteran registration form Spanish
- Create a record PowerPoint process overview
- Create a record process PowerPoint recorded presentation - does not include ETO hands-on demonstation
- Create a record ETO process training video
- Credential attainment performance measure - functional training documentation
- Economic Security for All Initiative (EcSA) guidance
- ETO Print Pop-up Blocker - help you with issues when trying to print forms
- ETO Report Pop-up Blocker - helps you identify when a pop-up blocker prevents a report from running
- ETO Report Processes - this desk aid is intended to help staff with common issues when running and exporting reports, and what to do when pop-up blockers stop reports from opening.
- ETO Requesting Training Accounts - this desk aid provides the process on how to request training accounts in the ETO training environment.
- ETO Staff User Guide - this guide covers ETO functionality and includes hands on exercises. It compliments ETO Basic training module 3.
- Finding a participant in ETO and adding them to your office if needed
- Finding a participant in ETO who has opted out of data sharing with non-ESD partners
- How do I sign my NDA?
- LinkedIn Learning
- Measurable Skills Gains performance measure - functional training documentation
- My Caseload - feature which allows staff to quickly view participants on their caseload and allows Supervisors to view their staff's case loads
- My Caseload-Remove Participant with Apostrophe - workaround for removing participants from My Caseload whose name contains an apostrophe
- Recording an Employer Event touchpoint and running the report
- Recording a group service
- Reopening a system-exited program enrollment
- Request an update to Participant name, SSN or DOB - what is needed in order to request a change
- RESEA dashboard - Data Load Error - how to resolve the data load error
- Review Staff Efforts - for supervisors
- Using Topaz Pens in IE Mode - this desk aid provide instructions for the workaround so staff have the ability to use Topaz pens to capture participant signatures
Business services training
- Checklist of things to do before submitting a service request following the guidance in this desk aid can help get you back to work by fixing common issues.
This category will contain trainings not related to case mangement or business services