Reemployment Appointment Scheduler (RAS) support
- Submit a service request ticket through ESD’s service desk here. You must be logged into VPN if you are accessing the service desk remotely.
Local Workforce Development Board partner staff
- Email this Service Request Form to ESDDLITBITechnicalSolutions@ESD.WA.GOV if you are experiencing an issue with the Reemployment Appointment Schedule (RAS) application and require support.
RESEA program help
Reemployment Services & Eligibility Assessment Unit provides technical support, training and quality assurance to WorkSource offices throughout Washington. The program focuses on individuals who are receiving unemployment insurance (UI) benefits, including those most likely to exhaust benefits. The goal of this program is assisting unemployment insurance claimants with returning to suitable work as quickly as possible.
Assisting claimants with eServices
- Creating a SEAP SAW account for eServices and other help
- How to complete work-search activities on eServices weekly claims
- How to open a UI claim through eServices
- How to submit a weekly claim through eServices
- File an appeal through eServices
- Reset a PIN through eSerivces
- Respond to questions from ESD through eServices
- Send a secure message through eServices
- Set up direct deposit through eServices
- Update contact information through eServices
- View and obtain a 1099G through eServices